GRMMSK : One World – Nowhere To Hide will be released on 30.1.2015. limited to 200 copies on clear vinyl with unique and numbered screenprint on plasticsheets cover inlay.
Dubcore Volume 10 with Lfo Demon will be released on 7.1.2015 in Berlin at Noiseangriff! there will be Lfo Demon alongside with Rokkon, Ritalin War Dance, Christof Fringeli, fgnugn, Zombieflesheater and Istari Lasterfahrer.
Noiseangriff! is at Lauschangriff
Rigaer Str 103
Next two releases on sozialistischer plattenbau are nearly in production. there will be another dubcore release and a 12inch mini LP.
Spb12026 will be a 7 tracker release by Grmmsk from nearby helsinki ( at the moment ). be prepared for timeshifted and droning doomstep.the record will cover some refixed versions from his own tape releases on totesformat and some new stuff. for those who want to sneakout what is coming just track down to his website.
Dubcore number 10 will feature two freshing blasting breakcore tunes by none other then the mighty titan lfo demon. be ready!
SPB12025 – Istari Lasterfahrer: Walls Cave In On You – miniLP
release date: 13.06.2014 place to be: praxis meets datacid party, berlin
the mind is collapsing on you, everything falls apart but actually its not the walls which restrict you. at least in most cases not the proverbial. its a structure that makes up a controll for each ones behave. the normative may be exceeded only in behave, the hegemony be attacked only in the situation. the step to the abyss, which allows the prospect, is connected with the slide. each highlight is the beginning of decay.
the mayfly begins her live as a nymph.
what distinguishes the moment of knowledge about some of the ignorance of the moment before. is the last question for each one: why me?
after Inner City Fear, What do you want, Battybwoy Soundboy Massive und Rabbit in Me, this is istari lasterfahrers 5th MiniLP.
Dubcore Volume 9 with Il Boy release this friday on bialystok festival in poland. get your copie here.
dubcore is back! offical or not. you got to have it. this time we have youngster il boy with a fresh riddim between dub, juke, speedhall and carnival sound. slashing high-tension springtank claps going to mash up the beat in half time while you bounce to the upspeed dancehall riddim on 208 bpm. the flipside comes with the version, pleasing with shenai riffs. roll it selector. this time handsprayed with white on black paper covers. 200 copies!
dubcore is back, it’s offical. sheduled for late summer 2013 we have a crushing track like ice cubes in a heated back ally. IL BOY is sozialistischer plattenbaus newest signed youngster to drop you speed up footwork stuff. so rudeboys/gals get your boots tighten and ready for the dance.
Here is another digital release. a little four tracker for the end of the year 2012.
thanks for your attantion and have a nice slip into 2013.
more info and liste and buy here.
Istari Lasterfahrer interviewed by Marcelle Van Hoof. Last time in Amsterdam on a Nice Saturday Afternnoon in October i was invited by Marcelle to do a 2 hour special about my Label. I Played old and new records from Sozialistischer Plattenbau and other goodies i found in her large discothek.
If you want to grab the archived version go here:
1. Signature tune: Jon E Cash/untitled 2nd track on b-side 12”: Kamikaze (DaBlackops)
2. Istari Lasterfahrer/War Of The Bugs 7”: Monsterous Manouvers In A Mushroom Haze (from 2011, Sozialistischer Plattenbau)
3. Handbag/Abba/Poor People Fed Up With Memories 7”: Dubcore Volume 3 (from 2004, Sozialistischer Plattenbau)
4. Schleim-Keim/In Der Kneipe Zur Trockenen Kehle lp: Sicher Gibt Es Bessere Zeiten Doch Diese War Die Unsere 2. Ex DDR Punk (from 1992, Höhnie Records)
5. The Upsetters/Blackboard Jungle Dub (Ver. 1) lp: Blackboard Jungle Dub (from 1981, Clocktower Records)
6. Istari Lasterfahrer/Remember 12” ep: Innercity Fear (from 2002, Stooped Plastics)
7. DJ I.R./What For 12” ep: We Bomb Fi Dubs # 2 (from 2007, Sozialistischer Plattenbau)
8. Bambam Babylon Bajasch/Handy DJ 12” ep: Finest Brewed Dubplates (from 2007, Sozialistischer Plattenbau)
9. Josef + Gorki Plubakter/Stop! Arretons De Nous Vendre lp: Biometricks (from 2002, Sozialistischer Plattenbau)
10. Classless Kula & Istari Lasterfahrer/I’m Classless lp: Auf- & Zustände (from 2012, Sozialistischer Plattenbau)
11. Istari Lasterfahrer/Government Of Cooperations mini lp: Do You Think / What Do You Want (from 2003, Sprengstoff / Sozialistischer Plattenbau)
12. Selektor Depender & Filtercutter/Misty Dub 12” ep: Dub Carruseles (from 2012, Sozialistischer Plattenbau)
13. Dub1/Trafficante mini lp: Surface Noise (from 2009, Sozialistischer Plattenbau)
14. Pyrolator/Die Hängebrückenbauer lp: Pyrolator’s Wunderland (from 1984, Ata Tak)
15. Abwärts/Mehr lp: Amok Koma (from 1980, Zick Zack Platten)
16. Electric Kettle/Angry Rootsman lp: Faster Ceremony And Ultra Discipline (from 2002, Peaceoff)
17. Dr. Legasto feat. Itty Minchesta/Schnellfickerhose cassette: Demo Dandies # 2. Berlin (from 2012, Wir Rufen Zurück)
18. Stiff Leather & The Fox/Fox And The Stiff cassette: Demo Dandies # 2. Berlin (from 2012, Wir Rufen Zurück)
19. Bruno & Michel Are Smiling & Skipperrr/I’m Gonna Live Till I Die lp: C’Mon (from 2008, Sozialistischer Plattenbau)
20. Itty Minchesta/Blei Pino Silvestre lp: Evergreens From The Walkman Sect (from 2006, Sozialistischer Plattenbau)
21. E. Stonji/Pa Ca 7” (from 2005, Sozialistischer Plattenbau)
22. LXC/Lyzwerk 7” (from 2010, Sozialistischer Plattenbau)
23. Istari Lasterfahrer/Ausdruckstanz Der Jünglinge cd: Himmel, Harsch Und Hirn. Bekannte Ski- Und Bergsteigerlieder (from 2012, Sozialistischer Plattenbau)
24. Karl Marx Stadt/Auf Wiedersehen 2xlp: 1999 – 2009 (from 2011, Sozialistischer Plattenbau)
for the tomorrow to be released spb12023 today i have some candy for free. this is the first ,by repogrrl and me, curated vinyl 12inch release from sozialistischer plattenbau in 2002. its a early classic breakcore compilation (even i didn’t know about this “genre” these days). was limited to 500 copies and features people like gorki plubakter, eiterherd, low entropy, alexdee, bruno & michel are smiling and others.
the main issue for this release where the radical growing of security technology, like cctv, biometric systems on airports and gathering of information in the world wide web, after 9/11.
it’s late summer in 2012. here some news on releases for october:
Classless Kulla & Istari Lasterfahrer
Auf- & Zustände – LP
to be released on 13th october 2012. the third release by this collaboration duo from berlin/hamburg. classless kulla on the microphone and istari lasterfahrer doing the electronical data workout for the music. this time instead of full weight cds they deliver 10 fine tracks on vinyl longplayer and download.for more information: go here
if you want to preorder this vinyl go here in the mailorder or if you prefere digital download get over here to save you a copy.
Selektor Depender & Filltercutter
Dub Caruselles – 12inch
to be released on 19th october 2012. dub caroussels comes in cooperation with amsterdams bassculture foundaition and sozialistischer plattenbau. drops a heavy dub release that sitts between roots dub and dubstep. two tracks with additional dub versions are on this 45 vinyl and been added up with some derivats of the fx sounds from the tracks. for more information: go here
sozialistischer plattenbau is happy to announce following releases:
Ritalin War Dance / Neurosis Orchestra
split ep - 12inch
Split release on Ritalin War Dance ( project by Martin Maischein and Robert Schirmer ) from berlin and Neurosis Orchestra ( the mysterie project from london – berlin ). this release will examing the fields of drone, doom and witchstep.
we call it witchhall what these slow motion robotic bands from berlin are doing for details go here.
some places - 12inch
the second release to come in this row in early 2012 is a ep by istari lasterfahrer. happy hardcore, jungle, breakcore and some modular synth opus for you. wanna know more? go here
offical video to the karl marx stadt III 1999 – 2009 double 12inch album.
karl marx stadt:
III 1999 – 2009 - 2x12inch
after two releases on berlins lux nigra c. gierden aka karl marx stadt is delivering a full album with 19 tracks, mostly generated with impulse tracker in 9 home studios.
The common perception of dance music seems to be leading people to the conclusion that certain forms of open interpretation are unwanted; even forbidden on the dance floor, which in fact, they are not. Actually they are to be encouraged. This album seeks to encourage, to give it a fresh start, open your mind and hear new things in new ways.
Karl Marx Stadt writing to you from the center of the universe. Being probably bored like crazy, he asks you to join him for a ride on the spaceship. It’s actually more like a station, but it’s been moving across time and space and to the edge of the solar system a lot, so be surprised if there’s a sudden 90 degree turn or full stop before jumping into hyperdrive.
After slowly phasing out the Society Suckers project some years ago, Karl Marx Stadt Disappeared further and further from the scene. But now he’s back! With a beautiful masterpiece of intricate detail to follow the hyper Karl Marx Stadt 1997- 2004 on Lux Nigra.
Twisting hundreds of sampled into the mix, A certain unheard sonic palette emerges setting the tone for a unique record, using every technique in his vast Arsenal of Sonic weapons, showing the youngsters some new tricks and the dj’s some twists and turns.
If you like to sit down at home listening to music and talking about how beautiful music can be, this is your soundtrack. A selection of boundary-breaking electronic music has been compiled from the vault to expose the yet unheard side of Karl Marx Stadt. We hope you find it just as enjoyable and amazing as we do.